What’s a coach and what is coaching?
A coach helps you grow through active listening, powerful questioning and sharing insight when it’s welcomed. A coach helps you to find clarity and to move forward. Coaches are partners, not prescribers. Unlike a consultant a coach doesn’t provide solutions or answers, but comes alongside to help you discover them.
Why are you a coach? What’s your approach?
I want to help people grow through truth and love. Together we’ll create a safe space in order to face your reality, imagine your potential, and design lattices for your growth. Let’s get growing.
In what areas do you coach?
Coaching is a tool applicable to just about any area of life in which you’d like to be healthy and grow. Some of the areas in which coaching might be helpful are: creative expression, vocational direction, communication, leadership, family life / relationships, spiritual health, and emotional/physical health.
What kind of training do you have?
- I am a member of the International Coaching Federation.
- I have completed both the Excelerator Course and the Mastery Course through the Essential Impact Coaching Program.
- I will soon have a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) designation and am also working towards accreditation as Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
- I have received relationship counselling training from Enrich Canada.
- I am an ordained minister, with twelve years of pastoral experience working with a wide range of people.
Can you coach me?
Send me an email and let’s talk about it!